The Bottom Line
- Great value for the price.
- Very detailed, with set eyes, detailed clothing
- Each doll has her own personality.
- Additional clothing and accessories are available.
- Each doll has a book with an uplifting, personality-appropriate message.
- Sometimes the shoes don't stay on.
- A small wardrobe case would be a nice addition to the line.
- It would be nice if some new books were written.
- The Only Hearts Club consists of six characters, all girls with their own personalities.
- The Only Hearts Club Dolls have a suggested retail of $15.99
- The Only Hearts Club outfits have a suggested retail of $10.99
- The dolls have tiny, set glass eyes.
- The Only Hearts Club Dolls have vinyl heads with rooted hair.
- The doll's soft bodies have a full wire armature which allows easy posing,
- Separate outfits are available for the Only Hearts Club Dolls.
- Accessories which are available right now include horses, sleeping bags, a carrying tote.
- Books can be purchased in a set of six books, with a suggested retail of $19.99.
Guide Review - Doll Review: Only Hearts Club Dolls
The dolls which comprise the Only Hearts Club are Taylor Angelique who loves animals (available in a vet's outfit), Karina Grace who loves music and dance (available in a ballerina outfit), Olivia Hope who loves horses (available in a riding outfit), Briana Joy who loves sports (available in a soccer outfit), Lily Rose who loves the outdoors (available in a hiking outfit) and Anna Sophia who loves to cook (available in a cooking outfit). Each outfit is also available separately. Additional outfits include pjs and robes, bathing suits, and school and casual clothing. Most outfits retail for $9.99 to $10.99.
The dolls have vinyl heads, and soft bodies which have a wire armature which allows for infinite posing possibilities. The doll also have nice hair. The Only Hearts Club dolls are a good choice for anyone looking for a great play doll at a great price.