1. Home

Madame Alexander Happy Meal Dolls - Available Right Now, At McDonald's!

By September 24, 2008

McDonald's and the Alexander Doll Company have teamed up again this year to offer Madame Alexander Hapy Meals at McDonald's! The mini dolls, this year once again all with a Wizard of Oz theme, are available through October 9th, 2008 at participating McDonald's, or until supplies last. Last year's Madame Alexander Happy Meal dolls also focused on the Wizard of Oz, but the dolls were different, so you can combine the two collections and end up with a fantastic miniature Wizard of Oz display!

Comments

October 2, 2008 at 5:29 pm
(1) Pat Lenhart says:

These are very cute, but it takes many happy meals or trips to various locations to get them all. Since they end next week, it’s looking like it might be difficult to complete the set. I have 3 or 4 of some numbers and none of others. Perhaps people would like to trade online their surplus ones to complete their sets? I’m looking for # 2, 3 & 5!!!

October 4, 2008 at 9:51 pm
(2) PBT says:

They are so cute but it’s not possible to get them all at MCD’s! Most are gone before I get there and even traveling I’m unable to obtain them. Don’t see how 12 can be given out in about a months time when they only debut one per week. This is rather sad!

October 7, 2008 at 5:20 pm
(3) Marge M. says:

I agree with the previous comments about the Mad. Alex. dolls. I might have an extra no. 3 (Winged Monkey) and extra no.5 (Wicked Witch). Who was Doll no. 2? I’m lacking this year’s Dorothy, Flower Munchkin, Scarecrow and Tin Man.
If either of you can email me privately, please do! Thanks.

October 11, 2008 at 7:40 pm
(4) Gordonna says:

I’m looking for Wicked Witch & Cowardly Lion, 4 & 5. I’ll trade you for a Dorothy and/or Scarecrow.

October 24, 2008 at 12:40 am
(5) Diana says:

Some of the McD’s will put back the dolls for you if you ask. Also, you can pay $2 for the dolls with no Happy Meal purchase. I didn’t realize this until a man came in and was asking for a numbered doll, and the manager told him this tip!

November 29, 2008 at 8:03 pm
(6) Cindy says:

My local McDonald’s will take my phone number and call me once they have collected them all for me! When the promo begins, I go in and tell them I want all the Madame Alexander dolls. I pay just for the dolls. A worry-free way to collect.

February 17, 2009 at 12:21 pm
(7) g.w.Miller says:

i have 2 mini dolls for sale,The LEPRACON,The Lion.Make Offer.will supply pics.

October 12, 2009 at 2:50 am
(8) maritza says:

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE MADAME ALEXANDER COLLECTION HAPPY MEAL 2009 TIME IS PASSING AND WE DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT. THANKS IF SOMEONE KNOWS PLEASE TELL ME

January 4, 2011 at 11:33 am
(9) mary topolski says:

I have a madame Alexander Scarecrow doll from the 2009 series, I might be wiling to sell. If you are serious, respond and I will give you my e-mail address!

February 3, 2012 at 7:02 pm
(10) Haden Bodine says:

Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic post.Much thanks again. Great.